Sports Management / Sports and Society Concentration
Students in UA's General Studies (BGS) must complete these two prerequisite courses prior to enrolling in any sports management classes:
- ECON 200 Basic Economic Issues
- ACCT 250 Survey of Accounting
BGS students are then eligible to take the following courses:
- BNAD 302 Human Side of Organizations
- MGMT 351 Sports Administration and Planning
- MGMT 352 Sport Tourism and Event Management
- MGMT 353 Sports Negotiation and Compliance
- MGMT 354 Business of College Sports
- MGMT 356 Sports Communication
- MGMT 357 Lifecycle of Elite Athletes
- MGMT 359 Special Topics in Sports Management: International Sports Management, or Sports Public Relations and Promotion Management
- MKTG 355 Sports Marketing Management
- Sign up to be eligible to take sports management classes as part of the BGS.
- View sports management course descriptions.
For more information, contact your advisor at the Center for Exploratory Students.