Certificate in Sports Management
The Sports Management Certificate program is a “customized” 9-unit program available to Eller students only. The Sports Management Certificate can be added to any Eller major.
Sports Management Certificate Coursework
Three 3-unit courses (9 units total) must be completed in three of the eight following courses:
- MGMT 351 Sports Administration and Planning
- MGMT 352 Sport Tourism and Event Management
- MGMT 353 Sports Negotiation and Compliance
- MGMT 354 Business of College Sports
- MGMT 356 Sports Communication
- MGMT 357 Lifecycle of Elite Athletes
- MGMT 359 Special Topics in Sports Management: International Sports Management, or Sports Public Relations and Promotion Management
- MKTG 355 Sports Marketing Management
- Sign up for the certificate program.
- View sports management course descriptions.
For more information, contact Franklin Barile, Eller business management advisor.